https://imaxthai.com is an independent company whose main purpose is to facilitate the process of removing material from third-party websites. We are not responsible in any way for either removing or restoring online content from the web or for “blocking” or restoring access to websites or URLs. In short, we are the middle-man between the end-user, You, and the website owner.
The information on this page will help you understand better the process and make a request to remove material from an online site.
Checklist for Take-Down Notice
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail). Copyright takedown notifications must include the following elements. Without this information, we will be unable to take action on your request:
- The exact URL for the material that you would like to take down. For example:
- A brief description of the issue leading to the complaint, whether the recipient acted on the complaint or not
- In the case of a copyright complaint, the notice should include a description of the original copyrighted material, and its URL if one exists.
- Your contact information, should there be additional information required to process your request
Submit a Take-Down Notice
I swear under penalty of perjury that I have a reasonable good faith belief that use of the material in the manner specified above is not authorized by me, the company I represent, its agents, or the law. The information provided herein is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I hereby authorize https://imaxthai.com to act as my/our non-exclusive agent for this take-down notification process.
https://imaxthai.com respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
* A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY the US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
For Any puestion or complain about copyright content please contact